Reply To: Problems with Brick.FileSystem commands

HomeForumsMonoBrick Communication LibraryProblems with Brick.FileSystem commandsReply To: Problems with Brick.FileSystem commands

ubranskurk

Thank you for your suggestion about spaces in file names. There were no spaces in my program names, but the sound files had spaces in them. I removed spaces, and things got better, but I still have problems using file system commands.

I have set some breakpoints and watched the code. It appears that the string response is cut off. I searched around the code and noticed that certain read buffers have hard coded max size, maybe these buffers are not large enough.

Also, I get different results when using USB or bluetooth to the brick. Neither method works 100%.

To isolate the behavior from my implementation of the code, I put together a simple console app that just queries files (as per demo on this website). This gives same incomplete results when querying the file list

I will keep digging, if anyone else has file system problems or knows how to fix this, your input is appreciated.

Thank You

Posted in

Make a donation