No Programs has been uploaded

HomeForumsMonoBrick EV3 FirmwareNo Programs has been uploaded

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Author Image
    Kees Smit
    Participant

Hi,

Perhaps a silly question. After using the communication library succesfully for a while, I wanted to work with the Firmware DLL. I did everything mentioned in the guide. So creating a bootable SD, setting up Wifi. Then I created a simple program in Visual Studio Commmunity. The program just plays a sound. I uploaded the exe-file, pdb-file and the firmware DLL to my brick using WinSCP, again exactly as described in the manual. On the brick I go to “Programs” but then I get the message “No programs has been uploaded”. Looking in Win SCP the files are in de apps-directory. Also, when plugging the SD in my computer I can see the program files in an apps-directory in the root of de SD. But still the brick tells me there are no programs uploaded.

What am I doing wrong?

Gr. Kees

Author Image
    Anders Søborg
    Keymaster

Hi

Seems the guide is not up to date. Simply create a folder under the app folder and place the content of the build output in that folder. The name of the subfolder will appear as the program name. If you want to debug a program please use the Xamarin plugin. We don’t have support for debugging a program from Visual Studio.

/Anders

Author Image
    Kees Smit
    Participant

Hi Anders,

Thanks for your quick response. It all works fine now.

Gr. Kees

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in

Make a donation