MonoBrick version and USB update

HomeForumsMonoBrick EV3 FirmwareMonoBrick version and USB update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Author Image
    doom_laur
    Participant

Hello Anders and Lars!

First of all, thanks a lot for bringing MonoBrick to life and offering us such a great tool and documentation to make the best out of the EV3! 🙂 Me and my team started using MonoBrick for a student project but I was wondering how I could keep track of the new updates in the future. I do know how to find all the information in MonoBrick, but there’s no information about the latest version on the official website. Also, even if we would buy a WiFi dongle to check for updates, our university uses certificate based authentification (WPA2-Enterprise), so we couldn’t just login with a password.

Another (much better for us) alternative would be to check for updates using a USB connection. That would be the easiest way and would work every time. Is there any chance that this will be added in the future?

P.S.: Just a quick question, is it somehow possible to check the battery level?

Author Image
    Anders Søborg
    Keymaster

Hi there

Yes this is a problem that we need to address. I will update our site with the next release. Which will (hopefully) be soon.

/Anders

Author Image
    doom_laur
    Participant

Thank you Anders and happy holidays! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in

Make a donation