MonoBrick Tutorial [German]

HomeForumsMonoBrick EV3 FirmwareMonoBrick Tutorial [German]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Author Image
    Tcm0
    Participant

MonoBrick from Zero to Hero
    I wrote a MonoBrick tutorial in German during the past weeks. It contains everything that I think that a new user must know.
    But it needs to be tested by some users and currently it’s only avaible in German (I will probably translate it at some point).

View the tutorial.

Author Image
    Anders Søborg
    Keymaster

Hi Max

This is an absolutely amazing piece of work that you have done (I havn’t read all of it and my german is not that great – but 55 page guide is great)… once that you fell that it is done I will place on the front page on the firmware page so it can be downloaded… what about the Visual Studio template that you did is that still working?

/Anders

Author Image
    Tcm0
    Participant

Yes, the template is working and mentioned in the tutorial. But it’s not very comfortable because you can’t return to the main menu when you started an app.

Author Image
    Auctor137
    Participant

Awesome
    I’m from germany and that’s really helpful – really appreciate that!

already printed it ;D

Author Image
    Tcm0
    Participant

Great 🙂
    Could you please give me tips on how to make the tutorial better?

Author Image
    Auctor137
    Participant

Is there no option to send private messages in this forum?

Well:

Maybe a chapter about all these WaitHandle commands…
    you need these a lot if you work with

motorA.SetSpeedProfile(speed, degrees accelerate, degrees hold speed, degrees brake, break at end?(true/false));

Otherwise it won’t work fine. I’ve started a thread about that two weeks ago.

And I need to know how to detect Orange with the EV3 Colorsensor^^

Author Image
    Tcm0
    Participant

Thank you.

It’s not really possible to detect the color “orange” with the sensor. You can still use the reflected light mode.
    Theoretically you could use the “RGB Mode” of the EV3s color sensor but that is not supported by MonoBrick.

Author Image
    Tcm0
    Participant

The link isn’t avaible anymore because the domain went offline. But you can still get it at http://technicmaster0.no-ip.biz/Technicmaster0/Website/Mindstorms/EV3/Programmierung/MonoBrick%20Tutorial.pdf

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in

Make a donation