Communicating between NXT and EV3 and (optional) Tunnel and Remote

HomeForumsMonoBrick Communication LibraryCommunicating between NXT and EV3 and (optional) Tunnel and Remote

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Author Image
    T Henoze
    Participant

I’m building a lego tank for a school project and need a second brick because of all the motors, so I’m using the EV3 provided and my own NXT. I was planning on having one brick controlling the tracks and the other controlling the turret, and somehow having them talk to each other. I would also like to use the remote control and live video stream feature of the remote app shown here. I was wondering if this is possible, and if so, what are the limitations and potential?

Possible methods are:
    1. If the Remote app can communicate with two bricks, the EV3 and NXT don’t need to communicate
    2. The NXT communicates to the control computer through Tunnel and Remote, the EV3 communicates directly
    3. The NXT communicates through the Tunnel using Remote, the EV3 communicates through Tunnel directly using WiFi
    4. Both bricks connect to the computer through BlueTooth. (Tunnel not used)

The bare minimum I need is motor output from an NXT and an EV3. No input from sensors are needed, but welcome.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in

Make a donation